Application date: March 15, 2017
Roboid Factory takes privacy of users very seriously and takes care of user's personal information very carefully.
In order to respect and protect the privacy of users, we have established the following basic principles.
- The personal information of the user specifies the purpose of use to the minimum extent.
- The user's personal information (recording, photos, etc.) is stored only in the user's smartphone or tablet when the user explicitly selects the menu,
and is not transmitted outside the smartphone or tablet.
- Personal information (recorded files, photos, etc.) stored on the user's smartphone or tablet can be deleted immediately by the user.
as well as the user's rights and options regarding personal information.
when the user uses the Stack Card.
3. Types of Personal Information to Store
The Stack Card stores the following information in order to provide service to the user.
- Recording (optional)
- When the user uses the Stack Card, if the user explicitly selects the voice menu and press the record button,
the recorded file will be saved on the user's smartphone or tablet.
- When the user uses the Stack Card, play the recorded file if the user runs the SAY card.
- The Stack Card does not record when the user does not recognize it,
and records only when the user explicitly selects the voice menu and presses the record button.
4. Protection of Personal Information
- The Stack Card does not transfer the recorded file outside the user's smartphone or tablet
and does not provide it to a third party.
- The user can immediately delete recorded files stored on the user's smartphone or tablet.
the user can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
such as to improve personal information processing procedures,
to reflect changes to the service,
or to comply with applicable laws.
through the website (www.roboidfactory.kr/privacy/kr.robotmedia.android.stack.card) or by any other reasonable means.